Hello my wonderful followers. How are you today? I hope you’re feeling that monday motivation! If not, sit back and take a peek at this post. Even though I’m not feeling well, (the cold weather has given me a serious case of sluggishness, sneezing, tiredness and the sniffles!) today I am talking about Autumn Song Essentials. I bought the soundtrack to Flashdance on vinyl recently, which get’s me feeling fab! *dances round signing ‘maniac’ and ‘what a feeling’*. Having a few feel good tracks really does make your day turn into a great one.
I am loving this time of year. My music taste really does fluctuate with the seasons, but I thought to share some of my favourite mellow or fun tracks for September. So here goes! Please do check them out if you have not already. The tracks have links so you can listen, and the album is in the brackets! Enjoy!
- Michael Sembello – She’s a Maniac (Flashdance Soundtrack)
- Seahaven – Love to Burn (Reverie Lagoon)
- Turnover – Dizzy on the Comedown (Peripheral Vision)
- Wolf Alice – Giant Peach (My Love is Cool)
- Meat Loaf – Hot Patootie Bless My Soul (Rocky Horror Soundtrack)
- Patti Smith – Because The Night (Easter)
- Now, Now – Wolf (Threads)
- Daughter – Youth (If You Leave)
- Tigers Jaw – Chemicals (Tigers Jaw)
- Title Fight – Your Pain is Mine Now (Hyperview)